Monday, October 15, 2007

i'm tired, yea what?

yea I'm tired and you guessed it right, the past
11 days have been totally and sweet. wtc!.
look after yourself, the snacks and dvds will come in handy I'm sure.
Hehheh just hope you do not have to declare goods!.
I'm gonna be stuck with wtt i guess but don't worry I'll jio you.
take pics of the zebra or tiger if you can, seriously.
argh my head's going cranky now, anw dont slack ok,
and they might provide oxygen tank if black really happens.
gtg knock my head against the wall now, Take care and stay green :



I've been thinking everyday about you
Don't fit anywhere into my life, but that's okay
'Cause I think I might be right for you
And because of that, I'm not scared at all
And everyone says I'm crazy
And everyone says I'm a fool
Would you meet me by the water tonight
'Cause I'm ready to break all the rules

No comments: